Welcome to The Royal Surrey Maternity Service, we are delighted to be sharing this journey with you. Please complete the online referral form below. This is very important and without it the midwife will be unable to undertake your booking assessment and your first ultrasound scan and screening tests may be delayed.
You will need to know your NHS number to complete the form. You can obtain this from your GP surgery if you don’t know it.
If you would prefer not to use the online referral simply download and print a copy. Post the completed form to the Antenatal Clinic, Level B, Royal Surrey County Hospital, Egerton Road, Guildford, GU2 7XX. Please remember that knowingly giving incorrect or false details to secure NHS care you are not entitled to could result in a criminal prosecution.
All pregnancies should be booked with a midwife by 10 weeks to ensure you receive all the health information and advice you need in those crucial early weeks of your baby’s development.
There are six ways to book your first midwife appointment with us:
1. If you are registered at any of the following GP surgeries, you will be contacted by telephone to arrange a booking appointment:
|The Mill||Merrow Park||Loxwood|
|Holly Tree, Farnham||Downing Street, Farnham||River Wey, Farnham|
|Farnham Dene||The Ferms, Farnham||Farnham Centre for Health|
|The Wellington Practice, Aldershot||The Cambridge Practice, Aldershot||Border Practice, Aldershot|
|Princes Gardens, Aldershot||Aldershot Centre for Health|
2. If you live in the Guildford and Waverley area but are registered at a GP surgery not on the above list or registered at surgeries in Ash or Hillview/ Heathcot surgery in Woking, please contact your GP surgery and make an appointment for a midwife booking
3. If you live in Liphook/Liss, Pinehill, Petersfield, Bentley or Midhurst areas, please ring the Badgerswood surgery on 01428 713511 to make a booking appointment
4. If you live outside of the areas listed above you will be contacted by our Antenatal Clinic for an appointment at Royal Surrey. If you have not heard by the time you are 10 weeks pregnant please call the following number: 01483-571122 ext 4004 to speak to a midwife
6. If you would like to book for private obstetric care with Mr Osama Abughazza please call his secretary, Miss Ann Briant on 01483 442786 or email her at email@example.com.
You will receive an appointment for your first ultrasound scan in the post. If you haven't received a scan appointment letter within 14 days of your booking appointment , please contact the Antenatal Scan Office on 01483 571122 ext 4920.
Please explore our website where you will find a wealth of information, details of our popular education classes and the range of options available to have your baby.